Lego Instructions for What's In The Bible? - Buck Denver

Well, you have probably guessed by now that I really like the What's In The Bible? dvds. They are really funny and interesting too. They explain the Bible in a way that us kids can understand.

Today, I'll be introducing you to my latest Lego creation, Buck Denver.


Lego Creation - Building Legos with Christ - Buck Denver - What's in the Bible?
Buck Denver - What's In The Bible?  Lego Creation  

If you are not familiar with Buck Denver check it out now.
 Today I have a special treat!  Learn how to build your own Buck Denver.   Check out my first Lego instruction video and let me know what you think.

Did I mention, I love comments. 


 If you like the videos and would like to order them you can save 20% with my friend discount on your first order. 

Enjoy!


Comments