Fruit of the Spirit Sunday - Kindness

LEGO Banana - Fruit of the Spirit
Caution: Don't Feed a LEGO Banana to a monkey!

This weeks fruit of the spirit is Kindness.

We show kindness when we love others.  Love someone today by being kind.  This is the perfect time of year to show kindness.  As everyone is busy getting for Christmas it never hurts to do something nice for someone.  Better yet, do something nice for a stranger today.  You will make their day.

Yesterday, I saw kindness first hand at the mall.  There was a local church that had kids passing out candy canes to everyone.  They were smiling and so joyful.  They were also offering free gift wrap to everyone (wrapping paper, bows, labels, and boxes).  As I stood there with my Mom we saw how their kindness brought joy to others.  Some people just could not understand why anyone would wrap presents for free.  I understood though, they were sharing Jesus in a wonderful way.  


I hope you enjoy my banana creation.  Go bananas today showing God's kindness.  If you would like to read about The Fruits of the Spirit you can find it in your Bible in Galatians 5:22-23.

Pay it forward as Jesus already paid our way!


Comments