Russia - St. Basil Cathedral - Homeschooling with LEGOS®

Yesterday, I studied Christmas around the world in Russia.  After seeing St. Basil Cathedral, I was inspired to pull out my LEGO's and try to build it.  The photos I saw of it were so cool.  Here is how my creation turned out.  I did a micro build of the cathedral.

Homeschooling with Legos, St. Basil Cathedral, Lego Creations of Russia, Christmas Around the World
LEGO Micro Build - St. Basil Cathedral

Homeschooling with Legos, St. Basil Cathedral, Lego Creations of Russia, Christmas Around the World



I found it interesting that Christmas is celebrated on January 7th.  If you are visiting my site from Russia, I'd love to hear your comments on how you celebrate Christmas.

If you would like to join the Christmas Around the World study, you can do so by visiting Living Life Intentionally. 

Comments