You Can Build It! LEGO® Hangman

LEGO Hangman Instructional Video, Make Spelling Practice FUN with LEGO Hangman
LEGO® Hangman
Today, I will be sharing how to create a classic game out of LEGO® bricks.  If you click the link below, you can follow along with the bricks that are needed and the instructions to build this creation.  Keep in mind you can build with any color bricks you want.  This is a great game to practice spelling words.  You will need a pencil and paper to draw out the blanks for your word and to record your guesses.



I hope you enjoy this free instructional video.  I would love to hear how you liked the video.  I love comments they let me know what my readers enjoy.

Have a great day!
CJ

Comments

  1. You are sooo good with the Legos!!!! Great idea! thanks for sharing the video also. We dont have many legos but you are making it hard to stay from getting some more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment