LEGO Creation of Crucifixion of Jesus

Today is Good Friday.  I pause to think about the suffering Jesus endured dying for our sins.  I am thankful that God loves us so much that he sent his son to die for our sins.  I think about the character of Jesus and how he peacefully gave up his own live for us all.  He was an innocent man, but he loved us so much that he endured death for us.

LEGO Creation of the Crucifixion of Jesus, Christian LEGO Creations
The Crucifixion of Jesus

LEGO Creation of the Crucifixion of Jesus, Christian LEGO Creations

I hope my creation is a reminder to you today of what took place on Good Friday. 

God Bless,
CJ 

Comments

  1. This is some really nice stuff. I post a Lego Bible passage every Friday over at https://www.facebook.com/CatholicBricks/ (and I post other Christianity-related Lego art ever Monday and Wednesday, too). I hope you continue to build and post Christian Lego creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment