LEGO® Creation of the Last Supper

As Easter is drawing near, I start thinking about the true meaning of Easter.  I love a good egg hunt and a chocolate bunny.  But, I know that Easter is more than that.  It is a celebration of life!  Jesus died for your sins and mine.  He did not deserve this punishment, but he endured it because he loves us so much.  It is so neat to see the prophesies in the Old Testament fulfilled as they were written.  I am so thankful that Jesus died for me, but at the same time sad that he had to endure all that he did for my sins.

If you would like to read more about the Easter Story you can find it in the New Testament in Matthew 26 - 28,  Mark 13 - 16, Luke 22 - 24,  and John 12 - 21.

This LEGO® creation is of the Last Supper that Jesus ate with his 12 disciples. 

Biblical Lego Creations, Lego Last SupperChristian Lego Creations, LEGO Last Supper


Biblical Lego Creations, LEGO Last Supper
Jesus took the bread, gave thanks, and broke it.


Biblical Lego Creations, LEGO Last Supper
Then he took the cup, gave thanks, and gave it to his disciples. 

If you do not know Jesus, check out my Wordless Bricks Creation.

God Bless You,
CJ

Comments