LEGO® Product of the Week

Welcome to my first series of blog posts for LEGO® product of the week.  This will be a new series of blog posts.  I will be spotlighting a new LEGO® product every Monday. 

This week, I am spotlighting my new LEGO® water bottle.  My Mom picked this up at The Container Store last week for $12.99.  It comes in blue and red.  The bottle is BPA free, holds 13.5 ounces, and has a removable base for easy cleaning. 

LEGO Water Bottle, Building Legos with Christ
LEGO® Water Bottle
LEGO Water Bottle, Building Legos with Christ
LEGO® Water Bottle




















My Mom purchased one for my brother too.  His is red.  We liked switching the bottom base color, it makes it look like the LEGO® man has a different color pants.

I think my new water bottle is very cool.  I have not been compensated in anyway for this review.  All opinions are my own.

God Bless,

CJ

 

Comments