LEGO Product of the Week



The Ultimate LEGO party favor, LEGO Chocolate treats, LEGO Product Review
LEGO Ice Brick Tray
 
This weeks "LEGO Product of the Week" is the LEGO Ice Cube Brick and Minifigure tray.

We own both of these ice trays.  We have made ice cubes using the minifigure tray.  They are really cute, however they are a little small.  I think if you want ice cubes, your best bet is the brick tray.

Our trays get lots of use, and it usually is not for ice.  I love chocolate, these make wonderful LEGO chocolate pieces.  My mom buys candy melts and then we melt them in the microwave.  After they have melted, we pour them into the minifigure and brick trays.  Then we pop them into the freezer to harden for a few minutes.  The end result is wonderful chocolate LEGO pieces. 

These were a big hit at my LEGO birthday party a few years ago.  We also make them for Valentine's Day to share with friends.  Last week we made them for my geography fair.  All the kids really love LEGO chocolate, including me. 

These mold are useful for creating other party favors too.  They can be used for LEGO crayons, soap, or gummy candy.

I hope you enjoy these as must as I do!  I have received no compensation for my review of this product.  This is just a honest review from a kid crazy about LEGOS.

God Bless,
CJ
 
The Ultimate LEGO party favor, LEGO Chocolate treats, LEGO Weekly Product Review
Yellow Candy Melts and LEGO Brick Tray
 
The Ultimate LEGO party favor, LEGO Chocolate treats, LEGO Weekly Product Review
Melt candy Melts added to LEGO Brick Tray


The Ultimate LEGO party favor, LEGO Chocolate treats, LEGO Weekly Product Review
Yummy LEGO Brick Chocolate

 

 

Comments