LEGO® Product Review


This week I would like to share with you one of my favorite things, LEGO® minifigures.  They come in a sealed mystery package and you never know just which one you will get.

I am really excited about the Series 10 that will be coming out next month. This series includes a Mr. Gold minifigure which is limited to only 5,000 in the world. If you find Mr. Gold you will get a code to input online to find out how many have been found to date. You can check out Mr. Gold and the other minifigures on LEGO's site.

 I will be looking out for the Mr. Gold, Decorator, Sad Clown, Roman Commander, Bumblebee Girl, Motorcycle Mechanic, Grandpa, Revolutionary Soldier, Baseball Fielder, Librarian , Sea Captain, Skydiver, Trendsetter, Paintball Player, and Tomahawk Warrior.

Please leave me a comment if you get Mr. Gold. I'll definately post if I get one. Happy hunting!

God Bless,
 CJ

Comments