Billund Airport - Micro Creation

Last week, I posted about my geography fair project on Billund, the home of LEGO.

LEGO Micro Creation, Billund Airport, Billund, Denmark Geography Fair
LEGO Micro Creation - Billund Airport

LEGO Micro Creation, Billund Airport, Billund, Denmark Geography Fair
LEGO Micro Creation - Billund Airport

I created this micro creation of Billund airport to go with it. I think airports are really cool, especially when they are private airports. Even though the Billund Airport is no longer LEGO's private airport, it is really cool that they started it.

If you did not get a chance to check out my geography fair post you can find it here. I had a problem with the link to the LEGO story when I posted it. The link is now working if you missed it.  It's an awesome video.  I lost count of how many times my brother and I watched it! 

Enjoy and God Bless!
CJ

Comments

  1. That looks really great! I am actually flying home from Hawaii today, so this one certainly caught my eye! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment