Homeschooling with Legos: Dromedary Camel

We have been using My Father's World, Exploring Countries and Cultures, this year for our homeschool science and history studies.  We finished up learning about Saudi Arabia a few weeks ago. 

LEGO dromedary camel, Homeschooling with LEGO bricks, Saudi Arabia, LEGO instructional video
LEGO® Dromedary Camel

I created this dromedary camel out of LEGO® bricks to go along with my studies.  Here are some things I found interesting about the dromedary camel.  It is native to the middle east.  Camels can go without food and water for 3 to 4 days.  They also, rarely sweat. 

I created a U Can Build It instructional video for those of you that would like to follow along and build it.



I would love to hear how you use LEGO® bricks in your studies.  Feel free to email me at buildinglegoswithchrist@gmail.com . 

Happy Building!

CJ

Comments