LEGO Product of the Week

LEGO Brick Separator a wonderful tool for removing bricks
LEGO Brick Separator


This weeks LEGO product of the week is the LEGO Brick Separator.

This is not a new product, but I was surprised to find that some are still unaware that this product exists.  Some of the larger sets include this tool. They can also be purchased separately from Amazon.com, any LEGO store, or online at LEGO's website.

This is a awesome tool for any LEGO builder. It saves your finger nails and teeth from damage that could be caused by trying to take apart your LEGOS. LEGO has done such a wonderful job designing these bricks to stay together in order to create wonderful, moveable creations. Taking them apart to build something else can be a bit of a challenge. This is where the brick separator comes in. The newer ones have a spot to remove pegs and axle pieces as well.

I recommend that you have a minimum of two of these separators. They are reasonably priced and well worth the money.

Just a note that this opinion is strictly my own honest opinion. I have not been compensated in any way for this review. I offer these reviews for my readers as a way of introducing products to them that I think may be of interest. If you should decide to purchase through my Amazon link, I will be compensated in a small way for referring you.

Happy Building and God Bless!
CJ



Comments