Family Time with LEGO Bricks

Last weekend, we had family in town.  I enjoyed having the chance to play LEGOS with my cousin, aunts, Uncle, Nana and of course my brother and mom.  LEGOS can be intimidating to some grown ups, but I was amazed at how they took interest to something I enjoy so much.  My uncle is a driver for UPS.  We spent some time looking online at LEGO® creations of UPS trucks.  Then, we attempted to build a UPS truck.  I had a limited supply of brown bricks with me so, we made a good attempt.  I completed my UPS truck and wanted to share it with my viewers.  Here is my creation of my Uncle Frank, UPS driver for 28 years. 

UPS  was founded in 1907 by James Casey and adopted the name United Parcel Services in 1919.  UPS stands for United Parcel Services.  They are well known for their brown trucks, called package cars internally.  So "What can brown do for you?" 


LEGO UPS Truck, Cool LEGO Creations
UPS LEGO Truck

LEGO UPS Truck, Cool LEGO Creations
Uncle Frank, UPS Driver
LEGO UPS Truck, Cool LEGO Creations
UPS Truck and Uncle Frank Minifigure
 LEGO UPS Truck, Cool LEGO Creations

LEGO UPS Truck, Cool LEGO Creations

Special thanks to my family for coming to visit and playing LEGO® bricks.  I had a great time.  Hope to see you all again soon. 
 
God Bless,
CJ

Comments

  1. Fantastic creation, CJ! Something I thought was funny is that Answers in Genesis recommended me to you when I asked them about our LEGO stop motion movie! Be encouraged CJ! God is using you LEGO building skills!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment