Share your Faith LEGO® Style with Brickbook

This week I am sharing a fun interactive post.  Yes, I need your help in order to make this project a success.  I thought it would be encouraging for other kids to see others sharing their decision to follow Jesus.  God's word makes it clear that we should let our light shine so, that others would be encouraged to follow him.

I revealed my project to a select few to get the project going and they were excited to participate.  Everyone had a fun time creating themselves out of LEGO® bricks. 

Here is the beginning stages of Brickbook.



This is how you can help.  Create a LEGO® minifigure that resembles yourself.  You can make this as creative as you want or just simply a minifigure.  Take a picture of your creation and email me at buildinglegoswithchrist@gmail.com with your name following Jesus in the subject line (for example CJ's following Jesus).  Once I receive it, I will add the new minifigure to the existing slide show.  I'll update Brickbook once a week.   I will be adding Brickbook to the right hand side of my blog page so it will be visible to all that visit my page. 

Join me in prayer that many will be encouraged or find Jesus through this fun way to share our faith in him.

God Bless,
CJ 

Please note:  This is open to everyone.  Gather your whole family and enjoy some LEGO® fun together.

Comments