Brick Bracelets

I have a new creation to share today and this one earned it's very own tab "Brick Bracelets".
 
I'm excited to share that I came up with a fun way to share the gospel through brick bracelets.  I have these bracelets for sale through my new tab.  Check them out!  I would love to hear what you think.


Salvation Brick Bracelet available through Building Legos with Christ
Share Jesus Bracelet
©2013 C.J.R. Building Legos with Christ.blogspot.com

This bracelet was designed to share the gospel. Black represents sin.  Red reminds us of Jesus's blood.  White stands for the cleansing of our sins after we accept Jesus.  Yellow represents Heaven and the streets of gold.  Green stands for the new growth that we experience as Christians.  This bracelet is a wonderful reminder of our Creator and an awesome witnessing tool.
I also, created some fun patriotic ones too.  You will find them under the new tab too.


Patriotic Brick Bracelet available through Building Legos with Christ
Patriotic Bracelet Single
©2013 C.J.R. Building Legos with Christ.blogspot.com

This bracelet was created as a way to celebrate America.  I'm proud to be an America and I love to celebrate by wearing my country's colors.  If you are a proud American this one is perfect for you.

 

Patriotic Brick Bracelet available through Building Legos with Christ
Patriotic Bracelet Double
©2013 C.J.R. Building Legos with Christ.blogspot.com

 

This one is just plain fun!  It's available too under the new tab.

Police Brick Bracelet available through Building Legos with Christ
Police Bracelet
©2013 C.J.R. Building Legos with Christ.blogspot.com

This bracelet was inspired by my little brother that loves everything Police.  If you are a Police fan then this one would be perfect for you. 


I have many other bracelets combinations coming soon. Bracelets can be made in various color styles so, feel free to email me if there is a color combination you are looking for.  All bracelets are custom made by me using LEGO® bricks.  Orders placed will be received in approximately 10 to 14 business days. 
 
I would like to add that a percentage of every bracelet ordered will go to Go Ministries to support their efforts in sharing the gospel in Guatemala. 
 
God Bless,
CJ

©2013 C.J.R. Building Legos with Christ.blogspot.com

 Disclaimer:  The name LEGO® and the bricks used to create these bracelet are property of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, own, or endorse this creation or blog.


Comments