Chick-fil-a Rocks!

Eat Mor Chikin, Chick-fil-a Cow made out of LEGO bricks
Chick-fil-a Cow LEGO® Style

This creation is inspired by my favorite fast food restaurant, Chick-fil-a.  Today they gave out meals and entrees for free for those that came dressed as cows, in honor of cow appreciation day. 

The thing I like most about Chick-fil-a is that they are a Christian business.  I like that they observe the Sabbath and keep their doors closed on Sundays.  That speaks to the community when they see their lights darkened on Sunday.  It speaks to their employees and allows them a chance to attend church with their families.

I would like to say a big thank you to Chick-fil-a for dinner tonight and for all they do.  In my opinion they rock!

So, "Eat Mor Chikin" and support a Christian business.

God Bless,
CJ

Comments

  1. I love how you love chick-fil-a too! I love going there when I am in Pennsylvania.

    _biblical Bricks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment