Product Review: Iris Lego Project Case Chest

LEGO Organization
Today, I would like to share a product that I use to organize my LEGO® bricks.

The Iris LEGO Project Case Chest. 


LEGO Organization
Iris LEGO Project Case Chest

Plastic Project Case

The organizer comes with plastic project cases with these cool LEGO® minifigure heads on them.  You can stack these organizers on top of each other.  I have two different types of this organizer and they stack neatly on top of each other.

The things I like most about the organizer is that it can be expanded.  I love the minifigure faces on the plastic storage cases.  The cases are sturdy and great for transporting your LEGO® bricks.  One of the organizers I have, has a double tray which is awesome to separate little pieces.  I also like that it includes a plate at the top of the organizer for displaying a creation.

The things I like least about the organizer is that you have to remove the case from the organizer and open the lid to get your pieces out.  I would prefer being able to reach in versus having to remove the storage case.  I also wish the organizer provided various size cases.  I could use a couple larger cases for those bricks that I have a lot of.

Overall, I think that it is an awesome product.  It is very well made, compact, and looks great in my room.  I would recommend this product.  This is my honest opinion I have not been compensated in anyway for my opinion.

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I share how I organize my LEGO® bricks.

Happy Organizing!

God Bless,
CJ



Comments