Blu & Jewel LEGO® Creations Inspired by Rio

I was inspired to create Blu and Jewel after watching the movie Rio recently.  My mom laughs because she says that my LEGO® building creativity always comes after something I truly enjoy.  As you know from my past posts I am a huge Angry Bird fan.

I hope you enjoy my creations of Blu and Jewel.  Summer is coming to an end soon and I'll be posting more homeschool inspired creations soon.

Happy Summer!

God Bless,
CJ


LEGO Creation of Blu and Jewel from the movie Rio, Blu, Jewel, Rio
My Creation of Blu and Jewel from the movie Rio
LEGO Creation of Blu and Jewel from the movie Rio, Blu, Jewel, Rio
Blu and Jewel LEGO® Creation
 

 
LEGO Creation of Blu from the movie Rio, Blu,  Rio
Blu LEGO® Creation

 

LEGO Creation of  Jewel from the movie Rio, Jewel, Rio
Jewel LEGO® Creation
 

Comments