Dusty from PLANES LEGO® Style

Well, I have not seen PLANES yet.  We plan to go soon.  I have had a great time at Lowes Build and Grow building our own PLANES characters.  Special thanks to Lowes for offering such great kids programs for free.  I would like to make a special mention of my favorite Lowes employee Joe who is always there and is so patient. 

Through building these creations at Lowes, I was inspired to create my own LEGO® version.


LEGO Creations inspired by movies, PLANES LEGO Creation, Dusty
LEGO® Creation of Dusty from the movie Planes

Did you see the movie?  If so, leave me a comment on how you liked it.

God Bless,
CJ

Comments

  1. Hello CJ,
    Do you think you could post step-by-step photos of how to build the Lego Dusty? My son (5) would like to build it too, but we can't figure it out from the picture. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    I did this creation over the summer. I break my creations down to build new ones. If I still had it built I would be happy to create instructions. If your son would like to try to build it from the picture, I would be happy to help with any questions. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment