The Mighty Eagle is Back in Business!

Well, Saturday was my birthday.  I turned 11.  My birthday theme this year was Angry Birds.  With all the birthday excitement, I spent lots of time creating more Angry Birds characters.  I enjoy the challenge of creating things from scratch.  I get asked all the time about my creations.  The answer is, Yes, I create them all from scratch without any instructions.  God gives us all gifts. My mom says, this is one of mine.

Today, I would like to share my Mighty Eagle creation.

#LEGO, The Mighty Eagle, Angry Birds, LEGO Creations
The Mighty Eagle LEGO® Style


I hope you enjoy it.  Check back soon for more Angry Bird creations.  I'll be posting several over the next few days.

God Bless,
CJ

Here are some past Angry Birds posts that you may be interested in.

Angry Birds Space, The Incredible Terence made out of LEGOSLEGO Angry Birds - One of the Blues -Instructions and Supply List, LEGO Angry Yellow Bird Instruction Video, You Can Built itInstructional Video on How to Build LEGO Angry Birds, Red Bird

Comments