Ken Ham Scheduled to Debate Bill Nye

Ken Ham vs. Bill Nye Debtae, Creationism vs. Evolution, Lego Creation by Building Legos with Christ
My Creation LEGO® Style of Scheduled Ken Ham vs. Bill Nye Debate
 
Have you heard that Ken Ham is scheduled to debate with Bill Nye the Science Guy. 

wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather

If you have followed my blog for long you will know how much I admire the teaching of Ken Ham.  I am so happy to hear about this upcoming debate.  Will Bill Nye be presented with such truth that he will find the Gospel.  Be praying for this upcoming debate.

The debate is scheduled for November 4th at the Creation Museum in Kentucky.  Tickets will be on sale on Monday for $25.00.  There are 800 tickets. 

I am looking forward to hearing about this.

God Bless,
CJ

Comments

  1. Great work CJ! I can't wait until this debate! I especially love the minifigures; they look just like Ken Ham and Bill Nye! Thanks so much for making these LEGO creations! Be encouraged CJ; I believe that LEGOs are a great pulpit from which to proclaim the truth of God's Word and its saving Gospel.

    Your friend and brother in Christ,
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caleb for always offering encouraging words. You are a great friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment