Monkey Has Gone Bananas - LEGO® Creator 31019 Product Review

LEGO Creator 31019 Product Review, LEGO Creator Monkey
LEGO® Creator 31019

I received this set for Christmas as a gift from my family.  It was super fun to build.

I love how the monkey has parts that can move.  His mouth can be opened, his eyebrows raised, his ears adjusted, tail curls, and his legs, arms, and hands move.  It also comes with a toucan that has wings and tail that move and a banana to feed your monkey.  I think LEGO® did an awesome job with this creation.  I would really like to see more sets like this one.  How can you go wrong building things from God's wonderful creation.   I would also like to add that this set comes with some fun pieces that can be so useful in building creations of your own.  I love the new eyeball pieces and I can't wait to use them on some of my own creations.  This set is a three in one and can be broken down and rebuilt as either a bear or squirrel.  You will not be disappointed with this one!

As I mentioned, this set was a gift but, I think that it is reasonably priced for the pieces you receive. The next set on my list is LEGO® Creator 31021 Furry Creatures. I love these new sets from LEGO® Creator.

Hope you enjoy this creation.

God Bless,
CJ
     

Comments