Mr. Etch-A-Sketch Scratch Game

I am really enjoying programming with Scratch. It really is so much fun. Check out my latest game Mr. Etch-A-Sketch. I love Etch-A-Sketch.
Here are the instructions for the game. Click the green flag to start the game.  Use your left, right, top, and bottom arrow keys to draw with. The knobs at the bottom are just for decoration.  If you would like to erase just click the green flag to restart the game.

Check it out and I hope you feel inspired to create some games of your own. Please feel free to email me links to your games too. I would love to see what you are creating.

By the way you will notice I have added a new tab to my blog called Building Video Games with Christ. There are so many video games out there that are yucky. My desire is to see more fun video games. Why is it that video game companies think they have to make games with violence for kids to enjoy playing them?

God Bless,
CJ

Comments