Winter Day LEGO® Snowman

Are you experiencing cold weather this month?  We are and what a perfect time to play indoors with LEGO® bricks.
LEGO Snowman Head, Lego Creations, Winter Lego Creations

I created a snowman head out of LEGO® bricks.   I was planning to create the whole body and then my little brother decided he wanted to build a snowman too.  Well enough said, I decided to share my bricks with my brother.  I am blessed with a very nice LEGO® collection although for larger creations the bricks only go so far.   So, today I'm sharing with you my LEGO® Snowman head.

Enjoy and don't forget to share with your brother and sisters too.  I know it is hard but, it makes my parents happy and Jesus happy too!  Plus, it's more fun to make creations with a friend, even if it is your little brother.

God Bless,
CJ


Comments