Love Is Kind

Welcome back to day 2 of my series on love!

LEGO Ladybug for Valentine's Day
LEGO® Ladybug Valentine Creation
In 1 Corinthians 13:4-5, the Bible says love is kind.

Then the Bible tells us that love does not want what belongs to others.  Like if someone else gets a really nice LEGO set, you should not get jealous of it and have a bad attitude.  Love is happy for our friend.

The Bible also says that love does not brag.  It is not proud.  We should be humble and not think we are better than anyone else.

Love is not rude.  It does not look out for its own interests.  For example, love does not barge in for the best things for ourselves first, but lets a friend take the first pick.

God tells us that, Love does not easily become angry.  It does not keep track of other people's wrongs.  It can be hard to not want to get even when a friend calls us a name or hurts our feelings. God tells us clearly that we need to forgive and not get back at the person.

Today, I'll be sharing a fun ladybug that you could make as a gift to a friend or someone you love for Valentine's Day.  I will also be sharing my photo instructions on how I built this.  I am trying a different format from my You Can Build It! video series.  Leave me a comment on what you think. This creation is pretty easy to follow so, I thought the photo instructions might work well.

Instructions to Build a LEGO Ladybug for Valentine's Day
You Can Build It! LEGO Ladybug Instructions


In our 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Bible study we found this great little video. I hope you enjoy it!



Pray for God's help today to love others.

God Bless,

CJ


Comments