Love is Patient

Valentine made out of LEGO bricks, Love is Patient, http://www.BuildingLegoswithChrist.blogspot.com
LEGO® Valentine Heart with LEGO® Brick Chocolates

I will be starting a new series on love and sharing some of my LEGO® Valentine's Day creations.

In 1 Corinthians 13:4 it says love is patient.  The definition in my Children's Dictionary says, you are patient if you are good at putting up with problems and delays and do not get angry or upset.  Sometimes its not easy to be patient. We need God's help.

I feel impatient sometimes when I am doing my school work.  School is cool, but sometimes it is hard work. If you have followed my blog for a while you know that I am home-schooled.  I have to try to be patient when I am learning something new.  I have to treat my family nice even when I am feeling impatient.  Pray for God's help today to be patient with those you love.

I hope you enjoy my valentine creation, I had a fun time creating it.

God Bless,
CJ

Comments