Love Never Gives Up

A LEGO Valentine Creation Idea and a series on love from 1 Corinthians 13

Today, I would like to share a LEGO® Valentine creation.  It is a little box with a hinge, and inside I created some LEGO® brick chocolates.  This is a fun gift for any LEGO® fan.

I have been sharing a new series on love from the Bible.  The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 13:6-7, "Love is not happy with evil.  But it is full of joy when the truth is spoken.  It always protects.  It always hopes.  It never gives up."

Have you ever seen one of your friends being teased or picked on?  Unfortunately, most of us have seen someone being bullied.  I know that God does not want us to be happy when something evil is happening.  We should stick up for our friend to protect them.  We should pray for those that do evil ,and never give up hope that our prayer will be answered.  Did you know that most bullies are really hurting and don't know how to express love?  That is why they pick on others.  God wants us to be kind and pray for those that say and do things that are not kind.

A few years back, I had a kid that always had something not nice to say.  What do you think I did?  I was always kind to him, but I made it a point to not play directly in the same circle.  Most importantly, my mom and I made it a point to pray every time we thought he might attend the same functions.   Guess what happened?  He changed and became a really nice friend.  God is awesome and I love when he surprises me!

God Bless,
CJ

Comments