Valentine's Day Fun LEGO® Style

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day! My day was pretty awesome. I met up with some homeschool friends at the park for a Valentine's Day exchange. The weather was wonderful. We met a man at the park playing with his grandchildren. We shared a few words, as we were leaving the man asked if we go to church. We told him, "Yes, we do." We were reminded and encouraged of our purpose on this earth, to share the Gospel.  He smiled and told us to have a Jesus filled day!

I wanted to share the homemade LEGO® Valentines box we created to hold my valentines. It was real simple to make. We covered a shoe box with card stock. Then wrapped it with clear shelving paper to protect the paper. We used milk tops for the top of the box. We wrote LEGO® on the tops of the milk rings with school glue and let it dry. Then we painted the milk tops to match the card stock and glued them to the top of the box. I think it turned out nice and some of my friends liked it. I know it's a little late to create a valentine box now, but it is an awesome idea for some LEGO® party decorations.
DIY LEGO Valentine Box
DIY LEGO Valentine Box
After that, I received a awesome valentine gift in the mail  from my aunt, uncle, and cousin. A LEGO® ruler! It is so cool! The ruler is nice and sturdy and built to last. The best part about it is that you can actually attach bricks or a  mini figure to the ruler. My Aunt Steph is always so creative. She made this cute valentine saying to attach to it. My family rocks!
A cute gift for any LEGO fan @ Building Legos with Christ. blogspot.com
LEGO® Ruler
I spent some time with my Nana creating rubber band bracelets with the Rainbow Loom. I created a LEGO® rubber band bracelet for Valentine's Day. This creation was inspired by a free Bible study that I have been working through over at Nephilim the Remnants. Check out his free Faith Builders LEGO Curriculum. Mr. Henderson has done a wonderful job with this curriculum and I am happy to see kids building Biblical LEGO® creations.

Lego Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Bracelet
LEGO® Meets Rainbow Loom

I hope you had a Jesus filled day!

God Bless,
CJ



Comments