Jesus Parts the Red Sea LEGO® Creation

Jesus parts the Red Sea.  If you love Christian LEGO Creations pin this site it has lots of them.

I love using my LEGO® bricks to make Biblical LEGO® Creations.  That is what I love about LEGO® bricks, you can create whatever you can imagine.  I like getting different sets to build because, I love the unique pieces to each set.  When I get a LEGO® set I enjoy building it and then eventually I break it down and add the pieces to my brick collection to make creations such as this one.  

Do you know the story of how Jesus parted the Red Sea for the Israelites?  I found this bible story on You Tube that I really enjoyed watching.  I hope you enjoy it too.


It must have been an amazing thing to see this miracle.  As a created my LEGO® creation I wondered if you could see fish and crabs pulled back in the water as they crossed.  One day I'll get a chance to ask Moses all about it when I get to heaven.  If you know me personally you will know this is true.  I love to ask questions and I always have plenty to ask.  

Will you be there in eternity to ask Moses your questions?  Do you know Jesus?  Check out my Wordless Bricks post to learn more.

God Bless,
CJ

Comments

  1. Hello CJ,

    Today, I was doing my Hebrew lesson, when I learned something about that passage (Exodus 14) that reminded me of this blog post. I thought I should share it with you. In Exodus 14:13-14, Moses responds to the complaining of the Israelites, saying, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” When read in Hebrew, the word for "salvation" used in verse 13 is 'yeshuat,' which is a variant spelling of Jesus' Hebrew Name, Yeshua. So, just as you said, it was Jesus who was parting the Red Sea. I thought that was pretty cool, so I wanted to share that with you. Keep up the biblical creations!

    In Christ,
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment