Meet Marvin

Today I would like to introduce you to Marvin.  Marvin in five years old and lives in Guatemala.  He is one the very poor and needy children that Go! Ministries is helping.  Our family will be sponsoring him! We are excited about this opportunity to help him.


Marvin will get a hot nutritious breakfast every school day, breakfast on Saturday, access to the doctor in town, needed medicine, and school supplies at the start of the school year.

Grand Master Sgro is a missionary that lives in Guatemala with his family.  He visits my Christian karate school several times a year and  keeps us updated on their mission.  Grand Master Sgro has a real heart for missions and has answered God's call to care for these people.  It is so nice to know a missionary family personally and see how God is working in their lives.  If you are interested in learning more about Go! Ministries please visit their webpage or facebook page.




Please pray for Grand Master Sgro, little Marvin, and the people of Guatemala.  I'll post from time to time as I get updates on Marvin.  This is an exciting opportunity for our family!

God Bless,
CJ

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink . . . I was sick and you looked after me . . . "  Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.' Matthew 25:35-40

Comments

  1. Wow That is so cool! My fammily buys water wells for families without water, but we have never sponsored a child!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment