What Made Samson So Strong?

We had fun time studying Samson.  It was neat to learn about the Nazirite ways.  God had special plans for Samson to save Israel from the Philistines.  He gave him supernatural strength.  In order for Samson to keep his super natural strength he was to keep three vows: not to drink alcohol, never to touch something dead, and never to cut his hair.

Samson did not keep his vows to God and he even married a Philistine woman.  As a result he lost his strength and was captured by the Philistines.  Samson prayed and asked God to give him strength one last time and the Lord answered his prayers.  You can find the full story in detail in your Bible in the book of Judges, Chapters 13-16.

Samson LEGO® Creation - Biblical LEGO® Creations


I love to make LEGO® creations of the things I learn about.  It really helps me remember and gives me a challenge.  I hope you enjoy the creation!

God Bless,
CJ


Comments