Bonjour! Homeschooling with LEGO® Bricks

Since my LEGO® Science Fair post has been one of the most popular on my blog, I thought I would share my Geography Fair Board as well.  Our homeschool group usually does a Science Fair and Geography Fair every year.  Those are two events that I look forward to.  This year I studied France.  I had an awesome time creating LEGO® displays for my project.  Here is a picture of my display at the Geography Fair.

France-Geography-Fair-Board-Display


I chose France because I love how the Eiffel Tower looks, I love cheese (France is famous for it's cheese) and I love baguettes.  Those might be funny reasons to you but, hey I'm a kid.

I created a LEGO® train to represent the train that travels from France to England, a LEGO® flag of France, a LEGO® Cafe, a LEGO® baguette platter, and of course the Eiffel Tower.  This project was lots of fun.  I love using my LEGO® bricks to learn.

Here are some photos of some of my creations.

France-Cafe-Baguette-Eiffel Tower

French-Lego-Cafe-Creation

If you are using your LEGO® bricks in a educational way, I would love to see and hear about it.  Please feel free to email me at buildinglegoswithchrist@gmail.com.

God Bless,
CJ


Comments