Baby Moses

Today I am sharing a LEGO® creation I made for the Bible story of Baby Moses.  The story can be found starting in Exodus 2.

LEGO Bible Story Creation:  Baby Moses

LEGO Bible Story Creation:  Baby Moses


My creation is showing Pharoah's daughter drawing Baby Moses from the water of the Nile. If you are unfamiliar with the story, Pharoah ordered every Hebrew baby boy to be thrown into the Nile River. Moses mother hid him for three months. When she could no longer hide him, she placed him in a basket, and placed the basket in the Nile River. When Pharoah's daughter went down to the Nile River to bathe she found the basket and felt sorry for Baby Moses. The sister of Moses was watching in the distance and asked Pharoah's daughter if she would like her to get one of the Hebrew women to nurse the baby. Pharoah's daughter agreed and Moses's mother was able to continue to take care of her baby until he was old enough to go live with Pharoah's daughter.

Here is a YouTube Video of the story.  I love these YouTube videos by Teaching Kids About Jesus.



If you have not read the story of Moses I hope that you are wondering what became of Moses. I'll let you read the rest of the story in Exodus.

Do you use LEGO® bricks to build creations from the Bible? If so, I would love to see what you are building.  I love when my readers share their creations or comments.

I am two likes away from 100 likes on Facebook.  If you haven't liked my page would you consider giving me the thumbs up?

God Bless,
CJ

Comments