OYO Minifigure Review

OYO Minifigure Product Review

I wanted to tell you about a minifigure that I picked up at Walmart made by OYO.  The minifigure I purchased was from the Dugout Character Bunch.

I found the product to be an awesome addition to my LEGO® collection.  The minifigure is well made.  It came with a bat, ball, glove, and a home plate.  I like that the minfigure is adjustable with rotating arms and knees that bend.  This allows you to pose your minfigure in lots of different ways. The minifigure is compatible with LEGO®, Mega Blocks, and Knex.

This product is also available in other MLB teams, just in case you are not a Rays fan.  OYO also makes limited edition player minifigures, mascot minifigures, and brick sets.  I have not tried the sets but, I would recommend the minifigures to anyone that loves baseball.  The minifigures are also available in football and hockey.

This review is strictly my own opinion.  I was not compensated in any way to review this product.

If you would like to check out all the products OYO has you can find there website here.

God Bless,
CJ

Comments