Brickworld 2014

This year I had the opportunity to attend a Brickworld event.  It was awesome!  I got so many new ideas and learned some things too.  I took lots of pictures.  I had the opportunity to meet and talk with lots of people that love LEGO® bricks just like me.

Since I have so many pictures to share, I will be showing groups of pictures each day over the next week.  So, be sure to stop back by each day.  You will not want to miss these awesome creations.

There are so many talented builders out there and it is fun to share their creations with you.

Today, I will be sharing some awesome creations of well known businesses.  My favorite is Best Buy.  What can I say, I love electronics!


Brickworld 2014, Lego Best Buy, Lego Target, Lego McDonalds, Lego Lowes


Enjoy and God Bless,
CJ

Comments