Jesus LEGO® Minifigure

I recently attended a Brickworld event.  I'll be posting more on that soon.  While I was there, I came across a vendor EclipseGRAFX.

EclipseGRAFX offers a variety of LEGO® customizing services.  They custom print LEGO® minifigures and accessories.  I just happen to find out that they customize a Jesus minifigure.

They had one left in stock without his staff.  My Nana bought it for me as a special gift.  Thanks Nana for making my day!  I saw that they were sold out online too.  I was told that they would be getting more in soon.  What a wonderful thing to see, that so many were interested in having Jesus as a minifigure.  The Jesus minifigure sells for $12.00 online and is rated with 5 stars.  I love it.  At first, I was taken back by the price.  After collecting my thoughts I realized that this company has to buy the minifigures from LEGO, then do the printing.


In talking with them, I learned that the owner's mom was encouraging him to make Biblical minifigures.  I was excited about finding someone willing and interested in customizing these minifigures.  While visiting his site, I came across several other Biblical minifigures. I am asking my readers to reach out to,Victor, the owner and let him know that you are interested in Biblical minifigures.

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." 
1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV







EclipseGRAFX also had some really fun printed accessories.  Here are some of my favorites.


I have included the links for you to contact EclipseGRAFX. Please send Victor a note of encouragement, letting him know how great it is to see him making minifigures to represent our favorite Bible stories.


God Bless,
CJ

Comments