Brickworld Take 4

There were lots of great creations at Brickworld.  These were some more of my favorites.  LEGO® bricks and electronics how can you go wrong with that!  In my opinion that equals fun!  I really love Chess and Wall-E so, I just had to share these with you.  Also, the little Android Robot was awesome.  I have to admit, I am a Android fan.  More to come on that soon.


Brickworld LEGO Electronic Wall-E and Android Robot

Brickworld Lego Electronic Chess




Brickworld Lego Electronic Ball Machine

This last one was a ball machine that went all the way around several tables.  It was awesome.  I was delighted to be able to purchase a couple of soccer balls from one of the vendors.  A perfect addition to my LEGO® collection.

I hope you are enjoying my coverage of Brickworld.

God Bless,
CJ

Check out my own Wall-E Creation from a previous post.
LEGO Wall-e Creation


Also, Check out my How to Create a LEGO® Chess Set tutorial.
DIY LEGO Chess Set Tutorial



Comments