Homeschool Planet is an online organizer that keeps us all in check now. It helps my mom keep our school records and changes can be made in a few clicks. My mom was able to quickly plan out our school year using this program, including field trips, vacations, and days off. It was really easy for her to setup and she is really excited about it. It allows her to add web links on the schedule for quick access and record keeping. My mom really loves that feature. Also, she can print out the schedules and keep them all organized for review purposes. My mom's only wish is that someone would have shared this with her sooner.
My day is easier too. I have my own log in and can view my schedule at anytime to get a jump start on my day. I like seeing what I have left to do, and checking off my assignments as I go. I can set my own background and we all have our own photo images. I can get to online assignments quickly with the ability to add links into the schedule. This product is a winning situation for the entire family.
|Minifigure Images of Course|
- Calendar & Planner Views - Let you see any one's or every one's schedule.
- Automatic Rescheduling - Great for sick days or schedule changes. This actually reschedules your classes and assignments! How cool is that?
- Separate Log ins - Us kids get our own log ins too!
- Daily Digest Emails - Everyone gets remind by email of their schedule, assignment, and chores.
- Text & Email Reminders - Keeps us all on track.
- Lesson Plans - Including assignments, web links, notes, and so much more.
- Attendance Tracking, Grading, & Transcript Creation
- To Do Lists for us all!
- Shopping Lists - These can be texted or sent straight to your smart phone or tablet.
- Widgets - These can be used to do research, send text messages, and more.
- Mobile Version - View your calendar on your smart phone or tablet and even make some changes.
- Calendar Sharing - View family Google calendars inside Homeschool Planet. Works with many online calendars. For those Apple fans it works with iCal.
- Lesson Copying - Copy any lesson for use at a later time by any student.
- Awesome tutorials available for learning and wonderful customer service.
Okay! It is really easy to see why Homeschool Planet is the best online scheduler out there. All you need to use it is a free membership with Homeschool Buyers Co-op, a web browser, and a broadband Internet connection. Homeschool Planet is generous in offering a 30 day free trial. I like that Homeschool Planet does not require a credit card to start your trial subscription, so you won't have to be worried about being charged.
If you love Homeschool Planet and would like to continue, it is $65 a year or $6.95 a month. Homeschool Planet will add 365 days to your current subscription so, no worries on starting over after the trial.
If you want smoother homeschool days and a online program that does not lack modern technology then give it a try!
Here is how to find Homeschool Planet:
I received a free trial to Homeschool Planet for review purposes. The review is my honest opinion of the product. If you would like to read more reviews please visit Home & School Mosaics.