Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

LEGO Creation Green Eggs & Ham
Green Eggs & Ham (My Mom's favorite book)
LEGO Creation Green Eggs & Ham 
 Thing 1 from Cat in The Hat




































All my life I have been celebrating Dr. Seuss's Birthday! Dr. Seuss is my mom's favorite children's book author. Green Eggs and Ham is her favorite story so, we always have green eggs and ham for breakfast to celebrate.

 I was excited to see while reading News-O-Matic that an old unpublished book was found and will be released on July 28, 2015. It is called What Pet Should I Get?  News-O-Matic is am online newspaper for kids.  I highly recommend it.  It's my favorite thing to read.  News-O-Matic is available for Apple and Android devices.




I hope you enjoy the LEGO® creations.

God Bless,

CJ


Comments