Paw Patrol LEGO® Style

Hello again! It has been a pleasure working on LEGO® Paw Patrol Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, and Zuma. Lots of viewers loved them and wanted to build them and that is why I rebuilt them. I will be using techniques that may be a bit difficult, so if you have any questions please leave me a comment below. I had some requests for a Everest and Skye creation. I am working on these Build It Yourself videos, also called BIY videos. I am also secretly working on a huge project that I will be revealing soon it is taking some time and using up a bunch of bricks. Here are the pictures. Please tell me which one is your favorite in the comments below.





God Bless,
CJ



Paw Patrol™ and its characters and logos are copyright of Spin Master™. Spin Master™ does not endorse Building Legos with Christ and is a separate company.  Building Legos with Christ™ and BLWC™ and its characters, logos are copyrighted their respected owners. Neither Spin master or Building Legos with Christ is affiliated with each other. As of  06/03/16

Comments

  1. These are great! I was wondering if you had a BIY video, parts list, and/or instructions to recreate these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I am really curious how you have built the paw patrol male.
    I would like to make these for my grandsons but I do not know how to start
    Could you please send me the plans so that I can order the blocks and then build them, you would do me a great favor.
    If you wish to forward them, you can go to the following mail address martine.de.smet@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance and hope you want to share the plans
    Best regards
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I don't currently have the plans in a shareable format. If there is enough interest I may put them together in a ebook form for a small fee.

      Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment