Wordless LEGO® MEGA Bricks

What is the Gospel? What is the Bible?  Who is Christ?  These are some of the most asked questions of the world.  The most important questions is, have I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior? You may ask who is Jesus and why should I accept him as my savoir? Well, let me tell you why.


God created the earth and every thing that is living. God said it was good. Man disobeyed God; which is know as Sin. Sin is our first MEGA LEGO® Brick which is black.


When Jesus came to earth he died on the cross for our sins. He rose three days later. Jesus shed blood for our sins. Our second MEGA LEGO Brick is red for Jesus's blood.


When we ask Jesus into our heart he forgives us for our sins. He washes us clean as white as snow. Our third mega LEGO Brick is white.


After you ask Jesus to be your savior you will go to heaven when we die. In heaven the streets will be made of gold which is why our fourth mega LEGO brick is yellow.


Now last but, not least our growth in faith. You will grow in faith, and that is why our last mega LEGO brick is green.



Ephesians 2:8-9 in the Bible tells us that:
It is through faith in Jesus and our acceptance of his gift of salvation that man is saved and not through anything else.  In other words, there is nothing we can do to be saved.  Salvation is a gift for all who believe and invite Jesus into their heart.

Do you believe Jesus came to save you?  Is there any reason that you cannot pray to receive Jesus now?

It is really simple.  All you have to do is pray this prayer.

Dear God,
I know that I am a sinner and am lost without you.  Please forgive me.  I believe that you sent Jesus to die for me and that he rose again.  I ask you to come into my heart right now.  In Jesus name.  Amen.

Congratulations if you made the choice to follow Jesus today.  It is important that you continue to talk to God through prayer every day.  Just like you would talk to a friend.  Read your Bible so that you will learn more about God. Find a church or some other Christians and meet together to study God's word.  If you feel comfortable leave a comment that you accepted Jesus, you might encourage someone else.

God Bless,
CJ

Comments

  1. Nice build CJ! I love the build and the message!

    Your friend,
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comment, Caleb. How is your film coming along? I would enjoy to hear back from you.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment