You Have to Check this Out! Learn the Books of the Bible - Old Testament & New Testament

Well, today's post is not LEGO related at all. However, I have been trying to learn all the books of the Bible.  After two weeks of listening to this video on You Tube, I am happy to say that I know all 39 books of the Old Testament.  I wanted to share this video with you because, I think it is awesome!

I started today on the New Testament version.  I hope you will join me on my journey of learning all the books of the Bible.  I would love to hear how you liked the video and if it worked for you.  I am a auditory learner so, anything put to music is an awesome way for me to learn and it's fun!

Special thanks to my homeschool evaluator Crystal for sharing this awesome learning tool.

Enjoy and God Bless,
CJ

  Here is the Old Testament version.


Here is the New Testament version.

Comments