Do You Have On the Full Armor of God?

We finished up a Bible Study a few weeks ago about putting on the Full Armor of God.  It was a lot of fun to do activities and crafts about the Armor of God.  Well, this study inspired yet another LEGO® creation.  It is funny that when you love LEGO® bricks everything you see turns into a LEGO® creation in your mind.  My brother and I cannot drive past skyscrapers without seeing LEGO® bricks.

Full-Armor-of-God-LEGO-Style

During our study we created a fun paper model of the Armor of God.  My Little House has become one of my favorite sites for fun Bible Crafts.  I love doing paper folding projects and they have done a awesome job with these free printables.  Be sure to stop by and check them out.  We did the Easter Story under Bible Paper Toys for Easter.  It was amazing we placed our paper Jesus in the tomb on Good Friday and on Easter Sunday rolled back the tomb to a resurrected Jesus.  It was great.

If you haven't heard of the Armor of God you can find it in the Bible in the book of Ephesians 6:10-17.

If you like my project would you leave me a comment or give me a "thumbs up" on Facebook?  I love hearing from each of you.  It really makes my day to know that others are interested in my creations.

God Bless,
CJ

P.S. If you don't know Jesus you can find out more in my Wordless Bricks post.


Comments