The Fiery Furnace LEGO® Style

Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Biblical Lego Creations, Christian Lego Creations

What a awesome God we serve!

One of my favorite Bible stories is of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.  I love how they stand firm in their faith against King Nebuchadnezzar. My favorite part is how King Nebuchadnezzar sees four people walking around in the furnace.  When the three men come out they they are unharmed and don't even smell like smoke.

King Nebuchadnezzar realizes God's power and his mistake.  Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego are blessed for their faithfulness.  If you would like to read the story in your Bible you can find it in the book of Daniel the third chapter.

I love free building with my LEGO bricks.  As you may know, LEGO® does not produce any Biblical sets. My friend, don't let that stop you from making your own creations.  I welcome you to send me your Biblical creations.  God has placed us here to encourage each other and share the Gospel.  LEGO® creations are an awesome way to share the Gospel.  Join me in standing firm in your faith by sharing your LEGO® creations.

God Bless,
CJ



If you enjoyed this post, here are some others you might enjoy!




      

Comments